experience begins with the embarkation from our jetty at Mersing, where you
will be ferried by our speed boat to Rawa Island. The boat ride is about 30
Terms and Conditions
- Check in time: after 2.00pm
- Check out time: 12.00 noon
- Bath towels are provided in the
villas but beach towels are not provided at this time.
- Boat trips to and from the
island are only to be arranged by our resort.
- Do not buy tickets from tours
or other boat operators.
- We are not responsible for any
trips arranged by agents, brokers and other operators.
- Time of boat departure from
Mersing to the Island will be based on the tide or weather condition.
Please call our office(+60-7-7991204/1205) 1 day in advance before the
arrival date to check on the boat schedule.
- Additional cost will be
incurred to charter boat cross the island if the guests missed the boat
- The resort reserves the right
to reschedule or cancel the boat schedule at anytime.
- The guests are required to
register and check-in at our office 30 minutes before the boat departure
- All chalet rooms are
air-conditioned with attached bathroom and hot shower.
- Extra charges like sea sport
activities and beverage consumption are not included in the package and
are for the account of the guests. All incidentals bills must be in paid
on check-out at our Mersing office.
- Early check-in & late
check-out are subject to availability (RM100 nett per room will be applied
for late check-out).
- Day visitors are welcomed to
the Rawa Island. Please call our office to check the rate.
- Camping, picnicking or fires
are not allowed unless arranged by the management.
- Outside food and beverages are
strictly not allowed on the island.
- The management reserves the
right to refuse the entry of any guest who do not observe the policy.
Important Notice when on the Boat
- All passengers must put on
safety life jackets when the boat is in operation.
- Parents are responsible for
ensuring their children put on the life jackets.
- The Boat Captain reserves the
right to refuse service to passengers who insist on food or drinks of any kind
to the island.
- Do not dump anything into
- Refrain from bringing plastic
bags, bottles, environmentally unfriendly materials to the island.